The Order of Reviewing Articles
The procedure for reviewing the articles received by the editorial board:
1. All articles submitted to the journal are reviewed.
2. The reviewer is chosen by the journal’s chief editor from among the members of the Editorial Council, Editorial Board or leading experts on a profile of this work, not affiliated with the article’s author
3. Reviewing is carried out within 2 weeks from the date of material receipt
4. The reviewer shall submit a reasoned opinion with the conclusion: «recommended» or «not recommended» for publication.
5. If a positive decision shall be made then the article is submitted to a meeting of the Editorial Board for a decision on publication.
6. If the reviewer has comments on the work, requiring the participation of the author to correct, it is sent to the author for correction.
7. Time for correction by the author, in accordance with the comments of the reviewers is established by the editors.
8. The corrected article is sent for re-review. At the same time, the reviewer concludes the possibility of its publication. In case of positive conclusion, the article is submitted to a meeting of the Editorial Board for a decision on publication.
9. In case of approval then the article is included in the plan of editorial preparation.